Click the buttons below to either access your desired series or specific series model
1. Separate adjustment knobs for panning, friction control and locking for maximum control and flexibility.
2. The G-10X/20X have two bubble levels (one on top and one on the clamp locking knob) for fast horizontal and vertical alignment.
3. Sirui’s unique locking mechanism provides unequaled locking force even with loads up to 44lb (20kg)!
WHY SIRUI BALLHEADS?
Each assembled component of SIRUI Ball Heads is
produced by CAM (Computer Aided Manufacturing) -
the ultimate in precision manufacturing techniques.
SIRUI ball heads are made of aviation quality
aluminum alloy 7075-T6 and 6067-T6 for
long life and maximum strength.
SIRUI uses a special manufacturing technique that
produces the support ball with tolerances to within
0.01mm of a perfect sphere. This uncompromising
precision guarantees superior performance and
smooth operation for any type of 35mm DLSR or
medium format camera system.
The interior locking system in SIRUI Ball Heads uses
SIRUI designed double bevel locks for outstanding
locking performance and reliability. Most ball heads
only use a single, less efficient interior locking system.
The panning base is designed with a 360° dial.
Having a separate panning base lock knob provides
greater accuracy for panning and panoramic shooting.
The patented safety lock design, and SIRUI quick
release plates, effectively prevent the camera from
accidentally sliding off of the ball head. And most Arca-compatible quick release plates can be used on
SIRUI Ball Heads (Note: safety lock design not
available from other brands).
The custom anodized surface treatment makes all
metal surfaces highly resistant to abrasions and
produces a beautiful appearance.
All Sirui Ball Heads are Arca-Compatible
1. Separate control knobs for panning and lock- ing. Friction knob is conveniently located
on the main locking knob.
2. Triple bubble levels allow precise horizontal leveling for critical shooting situations.
3. Sirui’s unique locking mechanism provides unequaled locking force even with loads up to 77lb (35kg)!